Saturday 11 November 2017

Instrument CLusters of Popular Indian Automobiles

                          If you ask me, 'What do I like most in an airplane?', undoubtedly I would say it is its Cockpit. Cockpits are an amusement for many. Anyone would wish to have a seat in it. But, it is a bitter truth that a common man cannot afford to have it. So, for people like us 'The major middle class of India', we look up to Cars & Bikes. We look how elegant is its interior, and how cool is its Instrument Cluster.
                  As we know Instrument cluster of a vehicle will be the front face of his/her vehicle from the drivers perspective. So it is very essential that the driver should be passionate about it. I am one among the many people out there who first checks out the instrument cluster of any new vehicle. Don't know why, but we are so interested in it. So for them, here are some of the instrument cluster photos of some automobiles which I was able to get my hands on. Scroll down through my collection and comment your favorite one. Hope this entertains you :)


Ford Figo - A widely accepted hatch in the Indian market. Sporty Red Analogue Cluster.






The Hyundai i10. 
Maruti Suzuki Baleno - Blue is Awesome.
Volkswagen Polo - TSI Highline

Bajaj Pulsar 200NS



Honda CB Trigger

Renault Duster




















No comments:

Post a Comment